Set among the towering pines in what resembles a pioneer village are 25 authentic one-room log cabins with gas fireplaces. The cabins have beautiful hardwood floors the color of maple syrup. Each cabin has a queen, hand-hewn log bed with a double bed trundle underneath, and a private bath. There are 13 one-room cabins with open-beamed ceilings. There are 12 additional cabins built in groups of four under one roof. Each one still offers a private entrance and bath, but there are inner connecting doors which makes them ideal for large families. Pillows, blankets and towels are provided. Modern conveniences include heat, air conditioning, phones, mini refrigerators and TVs.
White Pines has a total of 25 one-room cabins:
• 13 Individual Cabins
• 12 Quad Rooms (4 one-room cabins under one roof with adjoining interior doors. Private baths and private entrances for each cabin.)
- Queen Bed and Double Trundle
- Gas Log Fireplace (available Sept. 1-June 1)
- Private Bathrooms with Showers (some cabins also have bath tubs)
- Linens Provided
- 2 Cabins Are Handicap Accessible
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- Mini Refrigerators
- Phones and TVs
2013 PRICING (per night)
Single Occupancy: $89.00
Double Occupancy: $99.00
add 9% hotel tax to above pricing
First two children (ages 12 and under) stay free; additional child extra $5 per night. Additional adult extra $7 per night.
We are currently taking reservations for this year and next year. We will begin to take the following year's reservations the first Monday after the new year begins.
Click here to download a Map of White Pines
Take a Virtual Tour of our Cabins