If you are looking to have a lovely indoor ceremony but are not interested in a church, or you have chosen a season which is not conducive to outdoor ceremonies, the Woodbury Room, which is attached to the LaBranche reception venue in Polo offers a wonderful option.
An indoor ceremony includes the following:
- Ceremony seating up to 220, set up in rows with a center aisle
- Raised platform for the altar
- Hand held microphone
- Cedar trellis which can be decorated by you with your flowers, curtains, lanterns, crystals or other creative ideas you come up with.
- Spot lights & uplighting
- Dramatic curtain of miniature white lights behind the altar and overhead down the aisle
- Bridal dressing room
- Decorative faux fireplaces on either side of the altar
- Transformation of the room from ceremony to dance, complete with linen draped pub tables and stools, dance floor and bar stools. No extra charge to use the room for the dance.