Here are our wedding sites and a overall map of the canyon.
A White Pines Wedding Ceremony Includes:
- An Air-conditioned dressing room for both the bride & groom. Bridal dressing room has private bathroom. Bride and Groom's dressing rooms are accessible 3 hours prior to ceremony time (names are placed on dressing room doors)
- A European-designed tent as a back-up for a rainy day – holds up to 275 guests
- A 25’ X 65’ green & white canopy used for photography on a rainy day when you can’t be outdoors.
- Decorating at the altar in the bride's color scheme
- White garden chairs set-up to the bridal couple’s specifications
- Choice of seven different ceremony sites – each offering a unique gazebo, arch or trellis. Some are for large weddings, some for small, some better suited for mornings and one especially for fall. All sites are located within the wedding canyon (Site does not have to be picked until one week prior to the wedding)
- Wedding ceremony accents including tables for unity candle or sand ceremony, guest book, pillars, baskets of ferns and more
- Electrical service provided at each ceremony site.
- Air-conditioned public restrooms
- Directional signage on Pines Road including customized congratulations
- Professionally landscaped lawns
- Dozens of vignettes for spectacular photos including a waterfall, ponds, and fountains (additionally, couples may use any of the 7 sites for photos)
- A wheelchair is available upon request to transport a guest who has trouble walking
- Entire Canyon is wheelchair accessible
Not Included in a Wedding Canyon Ceremony
- Officiant - You are welcome to bring your own. To be legal, they must be licensed in Illinois. If you do not know an officiant we can provide a list to you.
- Beverage and Bar Service Available.
- Midweek Receptions Available in the Canyon
- Chauffeured transportation is available in our Canyon Golf Cart and can transport up to 3 people at a time. It includes transportation to and from a ceremony site. The fee includes one of the Canyon staff as the chauffeur.
The Fine Print
- A tentative wedding date may be put on hold for 10 days with no obligation, in order to give couples time to make a decision.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to guarantee a ceremony at the Canyon.
- 50% of estimated guest count deposit is required within 60 days of signing of the contract and is non-refundable less than 120 days prior to reception.
- Balance in full is due 10 days before your wedding date.
Bridal Consultants: Beth Henderson & Mariah Long
White Pines Inn
6712 W. Pines Road, Mt. Morris, IL 61054
Phone: (815) 946-2400 • Fax: (815) 946-3006
E-mail: • www.whitepinesinn.com